I’m William Wells – Social Media Coach & Speaker.
I’m looking for business owners, Chamber Presidents, and non-profit executives who currently use social media and aren’t satisfied with their efforts… or who aren’t using social media at all.
Did you know that social media has become the number one online activity in the world?
A 2010 Nielsen Report shows:
- Social Media use increased 53% with people spending 1/3rd of their time on Social Media platforms.
- Email use has decreased by 28% with people spending only 8% of their time using email.
- 93% of adult Internet users use Facebook (152 million).
- The average user spends 11 hours per month on Facebook (1 out of every 8 minutes).
- Facebook is overtaking Google and Yahoo total time spent online.
- 51% of Facebook users are more likely to buy from the brands they follow.
- 64% of Twitter users are more likely to buy from the brands they follow.
Do you know how to tap into those numbers?
My two hour initial evaluation of your efforts will help us establish a strategy for you to start using social media effectively for your business.