Blogging plays an integral part in the success of your Internet marketing efforts. When done correctly, it helps build credibility and can improve your visibility in Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. Therein lies the problem. Most are doing it incorrectly. Many use the wrong platform. Many don’t understand how to identify and reach their audience. How can you be sure you’re blogging efforts are helping you?
In this presentation, I cover the following:
- What is a Blog?
- Why SHOULD you Blog?
- What you SHOULDN’T do!
- What platform should you use?
- You’ve put up a blog post… now what?
You will learn:
- How to identify your audience.
- How to choose good content.
- How to reach your audience with your blog posts.
- How building trust and credibility will help build relationships.
- How to get your blog posts ranked by Google.
Once you understand these things, you’ll be ready to start blogging your way to Google… customers… and success!
Want to learn more? I’m here to help!