“Get Ranked!” is an Internet Marketing series covering the following topics:
- How Google Works
– In-depth look Google search results
– What Google looks for to determine website ranking
– How results can vary
– How to build a relationship with Google to “Get Ranked!”
- Websites & Website Development
– How to “Vet” your website designer
– Which platform is best and why
– What is a mobile friendly, social friendly, search engine optimized website?
– How to analyze your competitor’s online presence
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
– What is SEO?
– Is your website ready for SEO?
– How to rank higher than your competitors
– What is “Blogging”?
– Why you SHOULD “Blog”
– What you SHOULDN’T do
– Which platform to use for best results
– What to do after you “Blog”
- Social Networking
– Which tools should you use?
– How to engage with your target audience
– Setting them up correctly can improve your search engine rankings
– Sharing your content to help rankings in Google
Want to learn more? I’m here to help!